December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving Party


About two weeks ago we had our Thanksgiving party.  It was a lot of fun!  We played games, worked on Thanksgiving puzzles, made crafts, ate yummy snacks, and shared what we are thankful for this year.  Thank you to all the parents who made this party happen.  Each and every one of you is so greatly appreciated.
A couple of siblings, a lot of cuties!
Miss Hannah is so silly!
What are you thankful for?



Hi Lydia!  Hi Awen!
So fun!
Giving thanks
Goofy guys!

I hope these pictures communicate how special and fun our party was.  Moments like these are so memorable for the children, as well as for us.

I wanted to share one more picture with you this week, even though it isn't from the Thanksgiving party-my current favorite!  I took this of Kellan on Monday.  He was drawing on an easel, and would rotate between a marker in his hand and a marker behind his ear.  It was the CUTEST.  He was so into his art that he didn't even notice me watching him or taking his picture.

Thank you for checking the blog and expressing interest in your child's education.  It fills my heart when I check the blog and see that it has been viewed.

Peace and joy,
Miss Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment