January 16, 2015

Fish & Playground Fun


Happy Friday, friends!  This week we learned the Bible story of Peter's Catch of Fish.  To align with this story, we also spent time learning about fish during circle time and at centers.  Miss Brigid even brought in an aquarium for us to discover during our science lesson!  Awesome!
Ty is fishing for the alphabet

Although I wish I had more classroom pictures from this week, I do have some adorable play time pictures.  When I arrived at school today, I was greeted by a group of beautiful princesses!  We love to dress up here at Mount Calvary-it's one of our favorites!



I also wanted to share with you some pictures from recess.  The children played absolutely beautifully today-it was so fun!  When we first went out to the playground, I noticed two children helping push their friends on the swings.  It was the sweetest-they simply moved from swing to swing, helping push and never complaining or asking for anything in return.  It was completely out of kindness and truly made me beam.  We then played a huge game of hide-and-seek.  I truly enjoyed it and, again, was so pleased with how kind everyone was with each other as we played.



Awesome hiding spot!

I think that is about all for this week.  Enjoy your three day weekend!

Peace and joy,
Miss Brooklyn

1 comment:

  1. Once again...great job Brooklyn. I am so proud of my class and my helpers.

    ReplyDelete