January 30, 2014

M O N S T E R V I L L E

A few weeks ago, we worked on a craft that could quite possibly be in the running for my favorite activity we've done this year.  In celebration of learning the letter 'M,' we made monsters.  The children were invited to decorate their monster with eyes, teeth, pipe cleaners, fabric, foam, etc.  I have to admit that our monsters turned out to be more cute than scary.

Aren't we cute?!
Another fun part about this project is that we interviewed each child about their monster.  Their answers were HILARIOUS and absolutely adorable.  I wanted to share a few in case you didn't get the opportunity to read them.






 
I love talking to children and listening to their thoughts and ideas, but there's something extra special about having it down on paper.  There is nothing quite like the beautiful, creative mind of a child.

Peace and joy,
Miss Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment